- 2 pounds Shrimp, deveined and peeled
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 12 cloves Farlic, minced finely
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 6 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Caper Brine
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 3 Teaspoons Cold Butter
- ¾ cup Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Water, as needed
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil. Add the shrimp evenly across the pan and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt, stir and cook approximately 1 minute or until pink. Add the chopped garlic, pepper flakes and stir. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the caper brine, lemon juice , butter and half the amount of parsley. Cook 1 minute and turn the heat down to low.
- Stir until butter has melted into a sauce and the shrimp is opaque and pink. Approximately 4-5 minutes. Remove the shrimp and transfer to a bowl while continuing to cook the sauce for another 2 minutes.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste, and liberally pour over cooked shrimp. Garnish with the remainder of the parsley.