MEADE DIGITAL ENTERPRISES CORP. -- www.fultonfishmarket.comLast updated: 6/24/2015
The Information We Collect.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify a natural person. Generally, you may visit and browse the Website without revealing any of your Personal Information. When you register or use the Services, you may be required to provide Personal Information. If you choose to purchase products and services, you will be required to provide your credit card and other payment related information necessary to process your purchase. We may share your credit card and other payment related information with third party service providers (each, a “Provider”) as necessary to process your payment. If you register or visit the Website through Facebook Connect or another social media website, then we may receive certain Personal Information from those social media sites in connection with such activities. We may collect Personal Information when you respond to an ad, respond to a survey, or receive technical support assistance. If you choose to communicate with us via available electronic communication (e.g. email, online chat or instant messaging), we may retain a complete copy of the electronic communication together with your email address. We may also make chat rooms, blogs, message or bulletin boards, or news groups available to you through the Website. Please remember that any information disclosed in these forums is public and available for collection and use by third parties. You should exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these forums. Personal Information does not include information regarding corporate entities or information that is encoded or anonymized, or publicly available information that has not been combined with non-public Personal Information.
Other Information collected via the Website that does not identify you personally may include:
Activity Information. When you visit the Website or use the Services, we may collect certain non-personal information such as the name of your Internet service provider, the pages you viewed on our Website, the number of links you click within our Website, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords, the state or country from which you accessed our Website, the date and time of your visit, the type of browser or computer you use, the web page from which you linked to our Website, your “IP” or Internet Protocol address and other data.
Geolocational Information. In order to provide certain of the Services while you are using our Website via a mobile device we may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocational information from your mobile device, wireless carrier or certain third party service providers (“Geolocational Information”). Your mobile device also permits you to turn off the location services. Please be sure to manage your mobile device and privacy preferences for the Services on a consistent basis. We may also collect, or use Providers to collect, information regarding your current location (e.g., by IP address, or by latitude/longitude) when you visit the Website or use the Services.
How We Use Your Information.
We may block users located in certain countries from using the Website. We may retain and use your Personal Information and Other Information for as long as is required to fulfill our business objective, even after your account is terminated.
Sharing Your Information.
Meade may share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with third parties without notice to you under certain circumstances including:
- Agents, Providers and Related Third Parties. When we engage a service provider to perform certain business-related functions, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function. We may also share your information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action or disclosure is necessary or appropriate (i) to operate the Website, (ii) comply with any legal obligation, report unlawful activity, cooperate with law enforcement, or protect against legal liability, (iii) protect and defend our rights, property, personnel, suppliers, sponsors, agents or licensors, or (iv) protect the personal safety of vendors, users of the Website or the public.
- Business Transfers. We may share your information with business partners, or buy or sell businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, asset sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Information, and Non-Personal Information may be part of the assets that are transferred.
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate Personal Information and/or Non-Personal Information and provide it to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, in response to a government request, or to other third parties for lawful purposes.
- We may disclose Personal Information to third party marketers (who may combine such Personal Information with their own records, and records available from other sources), for their own direct marketing purposes, and the direct marketing purposes of other third party marketers. If you wish to opt-out of sharing your Personal Information with third party marketers for their own and third party direct marketing purposes, please send an email with your name and address to email@example.com, or by regular mail to: Meade Digital Enterprises Corp., The New Fulton Fish Market, 800 Food Center Drive, Unit 4, Bronx, NY 10474.
We may send you legally required notifications and other notices including, but not limited to, service related notices or transactional communications related to your account. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Website. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you may need to deactivate your account.
We offer you control over your privacy preferences regarding promotional email. You may update these preferences at any time. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
- You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us regarding new features, services, special offers, advertisements, promotions and our newsletter when registering for an account by unchecking the box that asks whether you would like to receive e-mail updates.
- In the future, you may unsubscribe from receiving promotional e-mails of certain types (or a company-wide unsubscribe) at any time by using the Unsubscribe page on the Website. Please pay careful attention to the various options for unsubscribing. You may have the option to unsubscribe from one or more special interest lists or unsubscribe from all promotional e-mails.
- When you receive a promotional e-mail from Meade, it will contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you decide to use this opt-out link, you will no longer receive promotional email, but you will continue to receive non-promotional e-mails and direct mail from us, such as order confirmations.
Any Content or Personal Information published on the Website is available to the public and accessible by any third party. If you participate in chat rooms, blogs, message or bulletin boards, news groups or similar forums, your username will be posted on the Website. Any Content or Personal Information published on the Website may also appear in search engine results (such as Yahoo!, MSN, Google, Altavista, and other search engines) and in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and third party websites pursuant to cobranding agreements. We have no control over updating and/or removal of such Content or Personal Information, which is the sole responsibility of the search engines, third party websites and RSS web feed resources. You agree and acknowledge that Meade is not be liable for the information published in search results or by any third party website that carries any Content or Personal Information published on the Website. We strongly discourage posting any information on these features or in any Content or Personal Information posted by you that you do not want others to see or use.
We do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users that visit the Website or use the Services. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to post, view and distribute communications, Content and Personal Information via the Website, Meade is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating thereto. However, we reserve the right to block or remove communications, Content, Personal Information or other submissions to the Website, for any reason in our sole and absolute discretion.
Meade and/or its Providers may use certain technologies, including the following:
- Web beacons, also known as “clear gif” technology, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web site users. Unlike cookies, which can be stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We may use web beacons to help us manage Content on the Website by tracking what Content is effective.
We may, directly or indirectly through Providers, serve personalized advertisements for products and services that may be of interest to you when you visit the Website and third party websites. Meade and Providers may use Other Information collected during your visits to the Website and third party websites to select personalized advertisements, and combine and compare your information with other databases, perform, or have performed, cookie synchs, and otherwise use your information for commercial purposes. You may opt-out of the tailoring of advertising based on information we collect. To learn more about the use of this information, or to choose not to have this information used by our providers or third party advertising partners by opting out, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
Meade uses commercially reasonable measures to protect your transmissions to us including secured socket layer (“SSL”) technology for processing payment transactions with Providers. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the databases where your Personal Information is stored and processed, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet including, without limitation, information included within emails. You acknowledge and agree that we have no liability regarding the unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, theft, loss, misuse or destruction of Personal Information, Other information or Content including, without limitation, any such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regard to the failure of a third party service provider to abide by the agreement between us and such third party. You should not disclose your Password and ID to anyone and you should always remember to log off, especially if you are using a shared computer. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password and ID, and for any use of your Password and ID, whether or not you have authorized such use.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information.
Links to Third Party Websites.
The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. Meade does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from such children. If you are under the age of 13, do not submit any information to this Website. If we learn that we collected Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information as soon as possible.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents.
The Website, and the Services are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By providing us with any information through the Website, or the Services, you consent to this transfer.
California Privacy Rights.
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To submit a request pursuant to Section 1798.83, please contact Meade via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.