- Bronzini Fillet, Skin On
- Julienned Russet Potato
- Salt & Pepper
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- White Wine
- Heat a pan over high heat and add oil to the pan. Once the pan is hot, add the julienned potatoes. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan and place onto dish.
- Add more oil to the hot pan and reduce heat to medium.
- Lightly flour the bronzini fillet and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the fillet into the pan and cook for 5 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Leave the oil from cooking the bronzini fillet in the pan. Add fresh onions and sauté for 20 seconds. Add minced garlic and cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a dash of olive oil and continue to cook.
- Add a splash of white wine to the pan and continue to cook. Break off sprigs of fresh thyme and add it to the simmering vegetables. Add fresh basil, lightly torn to release flavor.
- Add the bronzini fillet back to the pan and remove from heat.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, sauté the spinach with a little bit of olive oil and salt and pepper.
- To plate, create a base from the sautéed spinach and lay the bronzini fillet on top of the spinach. Place the tomato sauce mixture on top of the fillet and finish with fried julienned potatoes.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Bronzini