- Small bowl
- 4 ounces fresh lobster, steamed and coarsely chopped
- 2 ripe medium avocados, halved and pitted
- 4 slices crusty bread of your choice
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Finely ground sea salt
- Scoop the avocado into the small bowl. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt. Mash until smooth. Set aside.
- Toast the bread.
- Top each piece of toast with a thick layer of the avocado mash, followed by the lobster. Sprinkle with chives and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve right away. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: