- 12 ounces fresh lobster, steamed and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- Fresh chives for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the steamed lobster, green onion, and celery.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, melted butter, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine, then set aside.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh of each avocado half, leaving at least ½ inch inside the avocado skin.
- Stuff each avocado half with about ½ cup of the lobster mixture.
- Garnish with chives and serve immediately. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: