- 8 Lobster Tails, 4 oz. each
- 4 Tablespoons Lemon Butter, melted (combine 4 Tbsp. melted butter with ½ Tsp. lemon zest)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 Tablespoons Butter, salted
- 5 Tablespoons Onion, minced
- ½ Tsp. Garlic, minced
- 1 cup Butter Crackers, crushed
- 1 ½ cups Jonah Crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- ¼ Teaspoons Salt
- Ground Pepper, to taste
- ½ Teaspoons Lemon Zest
- 5 Tablespoons Dry Sherry
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 425º Fahrenheit. Cut the lobster tails; start at the top of the shell & cut down to edge of the fin. Remove the tail meat, then place on top of the shells.
- Place lobster on baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper and then brush with melted lemon butter. Bake for approximately 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is translucent (about 2 minutes). Gently fold in crushed crackers, salt, pepper, lemon zest, sherry, olive oil & crabmeat.
- After 5 minutes, remove lobster tails from the oven. Brush again with melted lemon butter, pack pre-cooked Jonah crab stuffing tightly on top. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until lobster meat reaches 145º Fahrenheit. Brush again with melted lemon butter, then serve immediately.