- 1 bunch Flat Leaf Parsley, finely chopped;
- 8 cloves of Garlic, minced
- ¾ cup Canola or Olive Oil plus 3 tablespoons for sautéing scallops.
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Red Onion, minced
- 1 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
- ½ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 12 ct. U/10 Dry Sea Scallops
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Season scallop with salt and pepper.
- Add Canola oil to hot pan. Saute the scallops on medium high heat on one side until golden in color and scallop is still somewhat translucent. Remove Scallop from pan.
- Place one tablespoon of Chimichurri Sauce on plate, place scallop on top.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Scallops