- 8-inch oven-safe skillet
- Medium bowl
- Serving plate
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- ¼ medium white onion, chopped
- 8 green olives, chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In the skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Saute the onion until translucent, stirring throughout (about 2 minutes). Add the salmon and olives. Cook until the salmon is pink and opaque (about 2 minutes). Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- In the medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream and milk. Pour this mixture over the salmon mixture and stir to combine. Then, scatter the cubes of cream cheese over the top of this mixture. Saute over medium heat without stirring until the edges appear firm (about 3 minutes).
- Keeping the mixture in the skillet, place it in the oven. Bake until browned and puffy (about 20 minutes).
- To serve, flip the frittata onto a serving plate and cut into wedges. Enjoy!
SEAFOOD USED IN THIS RECIPE: