- 1 ½ Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Ginger, finely diced
- 1 Tablespoon Scallions, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Shallots, finely diced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- ½Teaspoon coarsely ground Black Pepper
- 1 lb. sushi-grade Tuna steak
- Using a sharp knife, cut the tuna into ¼ cubes
- Place the tuna into a large bowl, and gently combine with sesame oil, ginger, scallion, salt and pepper.
- Place a round mold in the center of your plate, fill with the tuna mixture, and lightly press. Lift the mold, and repeat.
- Garnish with avocado slices and serve cold.
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Tuna