- Cherry Tomatoes
- Fennel Bulb
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fish Stock
- White Wine
- Sauté the salmon, shrimp and scallops in a heated pan with a little olive oil.
- In a separate pan over medium heat, add olive oil and garlic. Cook until the garlic has begun to brown, approximately one minute.
- Add a touch of salt and pepper to the salmon, shrimp and scallops.
- Add the mussels and the clams to the garlic, and immediately cover the pan with a lid in order to steam. Add salt and pepper, and cover again.
- Be careful not to overcook the seafood and promptly remove from the heat when done.
- In a separate pot, heat the fish stock. Fortify the fish stock with fresh fennel and a dash of Sambuca for sweetness. Add fresh thyme and basil to the fish stock. Finish by adding fresh saffron to the pot.
- Once the mussels have opened, splash generously with white wine and continue to cook.
- Add the calamari and cherry tomatoes towards the end in order to not overcook. Add fresh basil and fortified fish stock, cover and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice the baguette, drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper and broil to a crisp in the oven.
- Carefully arrange the seafood in a bowl and pour a generous amount of broth on top. Garnish your dish with toasted baguettes and enjoy!
FISH USED IN THIS RECIPEShop for Clams & Mussels
Shop for Salmon
Shop for Shrimp & Scallops
Shop for Squid